This is a Rare issue that has been found in Windows 8
WARNING - it is recommended that you backup important files if possible before performing this fix.
WARNING - make sure that the computer has continuous power while performing this fix, a sudden shutdown at the wrong time will corrupt your windows files.
1. In order to pull up a repair screen we are going to cause a forced crash
- power off the computer and turn it back on
- as the computer is loading windows, and the dots are spinning around power the computer off
- do this one or two more times
- This will take several minutes and may uninstall some of your programs