If you are having trouble accessing the email the first step is checking that there is a network connection.
1. Try Opening a Web browser (ie: Internet Explorer, Firefox, Google Chrome, Safari)
2. If you are able to load webpages navigate to the email login page, this can be accomplished by typing the end portion of the email(ie: yahoo.com, gmail.com, aol.com) into the address bar (the address bar usually starts with this information "http://www." and then the website)
- If you get an error saying the webpage could not be displayed it is likely that you are not connected to a network, at that point it is recommended that you contact your Internet Service Provider (the people who you pay so that you have internet, ie: Comcast, Timewarner, Centurylink, Hughesnet)
- If you get an error saying the username or password is incorrect, double check each.
- if you still get that error look for some small blue lettering that has to do with password recovery (ie: forgot password, need help, i don't remember my password)